Mariano Rivera via Steiner Private signing

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Taking items for Mariano Rivera via Steiner. Need all items by Saturday, December 5 . These will be signed some time in December/early January. When I have an exact date, I will post it up. NOTE: DEADLINE WILL PROBABLY CHANGE AS TIME NEARS

$285 any item $100 inscription

This is more of a premium item signing. I don't expect many cards.

Please mail items to:
Mike Wernick
13 Avenue C
Bayonne, NJ 07002

If sending a personal check with your item, please make check out to Michael Wernick. If paying by PayPal (fees covered, NO EXCEPTIONS), please send to m13w13@aol.com .

***VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!***
PLEASE TAG ALL ITEMS WITH DESIRED LOCATION OF SIGNATURE AND COLOR/PEN TYPE YOU PREFER.
PLEASE ALSO INCLUE A SASE, prep your item, and put a Post It with where you want the item signed/which color.

PLEASE SEND AN SASE..NO EXCEPTIONS! AND PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY PREPAID POSTAGE AS MY PO WILL NOT ACCEPT THEM!! If you are comforable with me just dropping the item in the mailbox since it has prepaid postage on it, I'm ok with that, but please specify that in the TM you setup.

ALL ITEMS WILL BE DROPPED OFF TO STEINER AND PICKED BACK UP AFTER THEY ARE SIGNED

ALL ITEMS WILL COME WITH THE STEINER HOLO (UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT IT APPLIED) AND STEINER CREDIT CARD COA

PLEASE ALSO REALIZE YOU HAVE TO ASSUME SOME RESPONSIBILITY WHEN SENDING YOUR ITEM IN FOR THIS. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SIGNATURE THAT IS "NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED" IF IT'S SMUDGED OR DAMAGED IN SOME WAY, THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY.

Feel free to PM me here, e-mail me at m13w13@aol.com or shoot me a txt or call 201-388-7583 with any question

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
1 month left to get your items in. If you're interested, let's start getting Trade Managers in.
Thanks as always.