Mariano Rivera Private Signing via Steiner Discount Pricing!

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you're planning on sending in for Mo, please remember to get me items by this coming Tuesday...thanks!
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Final mailing day is Monday for overnight shipping. Thanks to all that are participating. Will be the last time I am taking Mo items....for a while anyway.
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Giving one extra day to get your items to me for Mo...going to the game Wednesday so won't be making it up to Steiner HQ until Thursday. So need everything by Wednesday. Thanks again to everyone participating.

prae_21

Lifetime Member
Credits
Can't you just mail your item to Steiner directly for about the same price and same result? Not sure what the cost savings is here.
What's in it for you? Do you get a free Mo graph if you get X number of people to send you stuff? Just curious since I always see this post come up.

Last edited:

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
Can't you just mail your item to Steiner directly for about the same price and same result? Not sure what the cost savings is here.
What's in it for you? Do you get a free Mo graph if you get X number of people to send you stuff? Just curious since I always see this post come up.

Off the street large mail-in is $375

Okajima5678

Lifetime Member
Credits

Mike is a rare breed in this hobby and helps people. He's not out to make money off people.

prae_21

Lifetime Member
Credits
Mike is a rare breed in this hobby and helps people. He's not out to make money off people.

Surprised there's not more of these postings for Jeter being his last year and all.

Last edited:

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Feel free to send in to Steiner for Mo yourself if you think you can get the price I can get you, prae_21.
Jeter will be posted some time in August.