Marian Hossa Chicago Blackhawks Private Signing

LegendsoftheField

Approved Sponsor
Website
www.legendsofthefield.com
Credits
Legends of the Field Announces A private Signing Product Opportunity with Marion Hossa

Product will be available approximately March 5th

Special Order Autographed items available – Pre Orders due on or before 2/20/2010

Blackhawks logo pucks $70 includes autograph

8x10’s $70 – includes autograph

16x20’s $90 – includes autograph

16x20 Canvas $175 includes autograph

24x36 Canvas $299 includes autograph

All items will include Legends of the Field Hologram and Certificate of Authenticity

Click Here to Pre-Order your item.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I had issues with the GSP signing these guys did a while ago. I bought a 16x20 and over a month after the signing, had to e-mail them to find out where my item was. I was told they were very busy, so I gave them another week and still no acceptable response. I e-mailed them again and was told GSPs agent kept a lot of items, one of which was my 16x20. They offered me a signed 8x10 instead, but didn't offer to refund a portion of the money had I accepted the item as a replacement. I did end up getting a refund in full.

To anyone who doesn't actually go to these signings, their mail order is a MESS. Buyer beware!

broncomaniac

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you don't care what sweater Hossa is wearing, Dave and Adams has Hossa 8x10's on clearance for $7. He is in an Atlanta sweater but who cares the way he jumped around the last couple seasons. The Philly thread talks about JVR's signature, Hossa's is all that bad and more.