MAB sports illustrated cover show April 30-May 1

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
The funny thing is I saw this thread too as I was going to post this show with killer pricing but decided not to because of this thread was first.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Not my intention to hurt rifon164. For all I know, I might even know who that is... I don't by his screen name. MAB and I work together... I am not sure if rifon164 gets wholesale pricing or not... he doesn't elude to it in his thread, so I am letting him know and anyone else know... if you'd like to all get together and save a few bucks because of my wholesale pricing discounts, I can pass on some savings to all of you.
Rifon164... my apologies... if you'd like to email me direct, I will be happy to offer you my pricing as well. Money is money and if I can get you better prices, I'll be happy to. If you are paying full price at the show... then I'd be happy to help you. If you get 10 sigs and I can save you $5 per sig... $50 bucks add's up... Only looking to be a benefit. On the other hand, if you are getting wholesale pricing and are offering savings to everyone as well... you didn't mention that so I didn't know.... If you can get better pricing, then I apologize to you. (there was just no mention of it) So my intention was to have you all get better pricing. that's all.

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
after all that.. if anyone wants me to help and get your stuff signed for you or have any questions regarding this show PM me

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
all PMs have been responded to ...2 weeks until show if anyone still needs help PM me for info