LeRoy Butler in Milwaukee on Sunday

graphage

Lifetime Member
Credits
Is anybody going to the radio show at Dave and Busters on Sunday w/ LeRoy Buter & Gary Ellerson?

I would like to get LeRoy Butler on a 1994 Upper Deck for my set on am working on. Let me know if you can provide assistance for this event, or perhaps a future event that he may attend.

Found it listed on SigningsHotline.

Thanks!

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
He's also in Elkhorn, WI. on saturday from 11-1 at Aurora lakeland medical center. i hear he can be a jerk sometimes and will only sign for a donation.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
A member helped me out once with him at a Menard's or something. He would not do SB XXXI Champs-said that was extra (keep in mind this was a free signing). He then proceeded to sign the photo in black, in the darkest spot on the photo. I guess he thinks he's a legend because he started the "leap."

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
leroy butler appeared at a sears store in southridge mall last christmas shopping season. on a busy saturday, right in front of the store. heavy traffic area. many people got in line when they noticed it was butler. when they got to the table and noticed the $20 sign. alot of them walked away. i was aware of this ahead of time, and wanted my 8x10 signed in my blue. his handler took my 20 spot, but didnt want to touch my blue sharpie. so i stood there untill butler had it in his hand, then gave leroy my photo. butler never really made eye contact with me, but said loud enough to be heard by everyone there, " i should charge you $25". mind you this was advertised to be for breast cancer and the leroy butler foundation. almost all the people in line were shoppers who also were buying merchandise off the table and getting it signed in dried out black sharpie. the reason why i went was to get a better signature(paid signing), different from his freebies(menards, store openings). i did get the better signature along with all the bullsh*t. i expected all of this ahead of time. thats the way he is. similar expierences with gilbert brown.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
That's interesting to know. I only got the Gravedigger once....long time ago at Santana Dotson's 9 ball tourney.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
The man is a complete legend in his own mind. He's the packers version of Dan Hampton, signing all the time but with an attitude. He'll never be more than the guy that invented the leap. That's his big claim to fame, lol. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with a bad experience with him.

DJSMOKES

Premier Member
Credits
The man is a complete legend in his own mind. He's the packers version of Dan Hampton, signing all the time but with an attitude. He'll never be more than the guy that invented the leap. That's his big claim to fame, lol. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with a bad experience with him.

Hampton is a great signer. I met this HOF'er at least 5 times and he's been friendly each time. He makes eye contact and asks how your doing. The last time I got him was at Soldier Field during a Miller Lite Promotion as he was signing in the locker room and he actually stopped to chat about the pass defense of the Bears. He's a great guy.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yeah, Hampton signs all the time and is always friendly as can be. He'll add HOF, etc, whatever you want. I do have to laugh, though, because before this season I asked him why the Bears didn't go out and get TO to mentor their young WR's. Hampton told me that "TO stinks. He can't get open anymore." Well, he's doing OK, in terms of stats, and I don't see any of the Bears WR's close to what he's done thus far.