Lebron James Send In Signing!!

Yankeey2

Lifetime Member
Credits
I just teamed up with UD and am doing a signing with Lebron James through a send in. I will be sending items in and they will send them back to the customers. I know it's a little late but I need the items by the 25th. The next signing I will be doing is Michael Jordan.

The prices are as follows.

Photos / Posters / Flats (up to 16x20), Programs, Sports Illustrated Issues
Small Items Cost: $450 per item

Basketballs, Nike Shoes
Medium Items Cost: $500 per item

Jerseys, Shooting Shirts
Large Items Cost: $700 per item

Art Lithographs, Rarity Items
Premium Items Cost: $750 per item

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah, I'm curious about the Jordan pricing as well. I think the last private signing I remember seeing he did was somewhere around $1,000 I think.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
yea interested in jordan........

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
The funny thing is I was going to take part in one last year with another person, and I believe he said it was like $1000 for artwork....they consider a canvas- artwork......Greedy SOB's.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah, I'm curious about the Jordan pricing as well. I think the last private signing I remember seeing he did was somewhere around $1,000 I think.

Don't think it was him, I believe it was through Send-it-in-sports...Jordan is usually $600 for a flat........

Yankeey2

Lifetime Member
Credits
Jordan will be around 650-700 for flats I'm pretty sure. I'm asking about the inscriptions.

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Don't think it was him, I believe it was through Send-it-in-sports...Jordan is usually $600 for a flat........

I think who I was thinking of that did it with Jordan was Hyped Up Sports if my memory is correct. I'd like to know pricing for basketballs and jerseys. When did u say the Jordan one is going down Yankee?

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
I think who I was thinking of that did it with Jordan was Hyped Up Sports if my memory is correct. I'd like to know pricing for basketballs and jerseys. When did u say the Jordan one is going down Yankee?

Yea it was them......they had a website..but no one had feedback with him so I was wary of sending in stuff. He wrote me back emails, but I still couldn't trust him. The SI King won't do a signing with Jordan because he supposively won't sign SI's. So this is my only option. The pricing for jersey's and basketballs would be close to $1000. Better off buying one on ebay.