Kevin Mitchell

cowboys

Lifetime Member
Credits
I just talked to Kevin Mitchell, the 1989 NL MVP and he is willing to do a private signing. We must have a hundred items to make it worth his time. The pricing is as follows. Once I get a gage on the interest I will get the date.
Cards-5
balls and 8x10's-10
everything else 20.
He will do inscriptions at 3 per. I have 8x10's as a giant and met for 5 dollars each. sorry do not have the 1 handed catch.

Just got off of the phone again with Kevin. He is in. I need all items by Thanksgiving with return shipping and insurance. I will be getting everything signed the first week of December. I will start a new thread to keep track of everyones things as i receive them. You can send your items to
tom miller
8368 palm st
lemon grove ca 91945

ambrosia2112

Lifetime Member
Website
ambrosiasports.tcnstores.com
Credits
Wow - that seems like a pretty good price. I wold be in for 2 or 3 cards, depending on what I can find him in a Mariners uniform

and do you think he would inscribe "I killed the cat"?

(just kidding@@@!!!!)

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I am in for a minimum of 10 cards, most likely up to 15. What does your 8x10 look like? If it is of the infamous one handed catch, I am in for sure.

Last edited:

CorndogPGA

Founding Member
Credits
I'd be in for 1 card and possibly an 8 x 10 if I can find one of the one-handed catch in Busch . . . I was at that game. :D

wingedfoot97

Lifetime Member
Credits
I would be in for three cards maybe even four.