Ken Reitz Private Signing

Bleed Blue

Premier Member
Website
collectingsportsautographs.blogspot.com
Credits
Approved By Alan

Indy Autographs is proud to announce a private signing opportunity with former Major League third baseman, Ken Reitz. The signing will take place on Saturday, May 29, 2010. Reitz does not sign well TTM so this will be a great chance for you to get the cards you need for sets or any other items.

Reitz played the majority of his career with the St. Louis Cardinals, while also having stints with the Giants, Cubs, and Pirates. Reitz won a Gold Glove in 1975 and was named to the All-Star Team in 1980. Widely known for his defensive skills, Reitz was nicknamed the "Zamboni." The pricing menu is below. Contact me for more information on the signing.

Cards - $10

Any Item - $15

Our ROMLB - $30

Our 8x10 - $20

Inscriptions - $3

Send all items with appropriate payment, return postage or SASE to the address below. We accept cash, money order and PayPal.

Brian Herbert
1100 North Drive
Franklin, IN 46131

Contact me with any questions and to receive all terms for this signing.

Email - brian@foldedmayhem.com
Phone - (317) 902-2407

Items must be received by May 24, 2010.

Contact me for full instructions for the signing. Thanks for viewing our signing.

grapherazzi

Premier Member
Credits
Guys may want to jump on this opportunity! Ken has gotten very tough in person. He only does 12 at a time, now, and he only shows up to about half of the Cardinals games.

Bleed Blue

Premier Member
Website
collectingsportsautographs.blogspot.com
Credits
Below is the image we will have available for this signing.

IN132.jpg