Keith Bucktrot, former Philadelphia Phillies prospect, signing 5/27/08

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN

Here is your chance to get Keith Bucktrot, the former Philadelphia Phillies top prospect. If you have stuff laying around, get it done, while he is signing and you are gaurenteed to get an autograph back. Don't chance sending those Reading team sets TTM and never seeing them again!

Your cards: $2.00 each

*Our cards: $3.00 each

*Includes, 2000 Topps Traded #T87 Keith Bucktrot, the signing fee, and return shipping*
KeithBucktrot.jpg

SASE is a must if you are sending in your own items. We have done a bunch of signings lately that have gone excellent. Please check my feedback to see the results of these signings. Discount available for orders of over 10 cards.

Sean Tommervik
Attn: Keith Bucktrot Signing
52 Shawnee Avenue
East Bridgewater, MA 02333

Must have the cards in hand by May 26, 2008. Any questions, do not hesitate to post or PM. As always, thanks for your time. -Sean

Last edited by a moderator:

twinsprtsfan

Premier Member
Credits
Sean, I will be sending in cards for this as well. I have a few more 2 players I need finished. Thanks again!

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
A couple people have shown interest in sending more than ten. PM me the quantity you have if you have more than ten and I will give a bulk order discount. Thanks all!

Preston

Founding Member
Credits
I'm also sending...he's on some multi player cards that I want to get closer to finishing (or finish). Good find Sean!!!