jon papelbon

davidortizfan123

Charter Member
Credits
email

Due to the snow storm tomorrow, I sent an email to the promoter asking how weed know if the thing got canceled..............heres the email he sent back........there is a chance... we will put it on the website and send out emails......................I knew some people said they might go, so I thought this may help.........

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
lol there is no way that the have that signing tommorrow. They are supposed to get over a foot of snow in Pembroke. Everywhere else we are getting up to a foot of snow.

davidortizfan123

Charter Member
Credits
papelbon

The Jonathan Papelbon signing for Sunday February 12th has been postponed due to the impending blizzard. We are in the process of rescheduling right now and please check back to the website to find out when the new date will be. We will also do a mass emailing with the information as soon as it becomes available. If your order was a mail order we do have some of Jonathans items in stock from his previous to signings with us and will honor event pricing on those items. If you had special inscriptions we will be happy to honor those at the next signing. We should have a new date within 24 hours. We do apologize for any trouble. ...................just what i thought