John Tudor Public Signing, 2/01

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
I just confirmed John Tudor for a public signing from 10:30 to 12:30 at my sports card show at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, Mass. on Sunday, February 1. Tudor played for the Red Sox, Cardinals & Dodgers and pitched in 3 World Series. His best season was 1985 with 21 wins, 10 shutouts and a 1.93 ERA.

Mail order autograph on your gum/baseball card, $10, 5 or more cards, $8.50 each plus a SASE
Mail order autograph on any other item, $12.50 plus returning shipping.
1 free inscription per autograph on request.

For the last couple of years, Tudor has not been signing through the mail, so this is a good opportunity to get stuff signed at a good price. Go to
Cardboard Promotions Home Page
for addtional information on the card show including in-person autographs. Click on "Mail Order Autographs" at this web site for additional info on mail order autographs.

Thanks, Doug Keating, Cardboard Promotions, douglaskeating@gmail.com

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
Just a quick reminder: the John Tudor signing at my card show is on Sunday, February 1. My deadline to receive mail order on autographs is just over a week away on Friday, January 30. About 10 orders have come in already.

For anyone who might be within driving distance of the card show, this is also the date of our 13th annual charity event, so we'll be raising money for "down on his luck" former baseball player Bill Schlesinger.

My web site, Cardboard Promotions Home Page, has all the details including my mailing address.

Thanks, Doug