*JOEY GATHRIGHT, IAN STEWART & RYAN SWEENEY* Private Signing!

Jydfan13

Founding Member
Credits
I am working out the details with an agent to set up these 3 signings of future stars Ian Stewart and Ryan Sweeney and Joey Gathright!

He told me to find out what kind of interest is out there before I go ahead and book this. So i need to know what you guys would be interested in sending.

*POSSIBLE PRICES* (These were ballpark figures that he threw out there for me to use for this..Prices could be a little higher or a little lower pretty much depending on how many items we can put together here.)

Flats: 8$
Balls: 10$
Bats: 20$

(these prices are NOT set in stone, I am just using these to see what kind of interest there is. Once I find out, I will get a definite price out there. )

Please post here if you are interested, and how many items you would be interested in so we can get this rolling...

In my opinion, these are great prices for these guys..

Last edited:

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I don't think there "great" prices. Niether of them are really considered top prospects anymore. The price is only going to go up with that price due to the lack of interest because of that price.

Last edited:

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Don't need either but am pleased to see others now "thinking outside the Sharpie".

I am amazed that no one else set up these signings before I did the Ryan Anderson one.

Jydfan13

Founding Member
Credits
Hey alan, if you could add Joey Gathright to the title for me, that would be much appreciated. THANKS!