Credits
Current list of athletes include:

Alex Gordon
Billy Butler
Gil Meche
Mark Teahen
Bill Russell (basketball)
Sam Jones (basketball)

Will update the list as they add more. Guessing they do mail order. But, if anybody needs help with any, let me know as I will be there on both Friday and Saturday. You would obviously be paying shipping both ways and any autograph fees.

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
I know the price for him $25. We just did that signing 2 weeks ago. Why didnt you send it in then?
I was going to Tristar.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Russell_Shoe_Shadow_Box.jpg

Dang this is cool

jhawkfan79

Founding Member
Credits
I talked to Rich at Hollywood Collectibles. Prices he quoted on the phone for the show:

Gordon
$30 balls/flats
$35 oversized
$40 jersey/bats

All others
$25 balls/flats
$30 oversized
$35 jersey/bats

Again, I'm just throwing this out there in case anyone needs help. Not looking to make any money. If Alan can get us a better group discount then maybe that is the way to go.

Rich did indicate that the show in April will be bigger and better than any previous TriStar or Naxcom show we've seen here. I did tell him that since it is in KC that we don't want any crappy St Louis stuff in here (seems like TriStar always did St Louis players, not that there is anything wrong with that). Just that we (or at least I) would rather see guys that are hard to get like Jamie Quirk, UL Washington, Freddie Patek, etc.

brccompany

Banned
Credits
I followed your lead and called Hollywood.

Bill Russell's prices:

$250 - Basketball
$300 - Jersey

Count me out!