Guage of Interest for Trenidad Trent Hubbard - Rockies/Giants/Cubs/Dodgers/Braves/etc

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
This guy is real good TTM but Brian L Hunter put me in touch with him. I spoke to Trenidad and here is the deal. Trenidad wants a minimum of $500 to sign. I let him know that with his track record TTM and still being active in baseball that makes his autograph easier to come by and he understands that completely. He mentioned that being in baseball means he still has a lot of contacts, including Larry Walker, Dante, Bichette, Vinny Castilla, Gerald Young, Mike Jackson, Robert Fick, Shane Reynolds, BJ and Justin Upton, Harold Reynolds, etc. I feel like if we as an autograph community can take care of Trenidad then he will in turn take care of us by sending guys my way. As you know from my previous signings, I keep the prices as low as possible and will continue to do that b/c this is a hobby for me, not my business.

The price will be $5 per card, $8 per other items. So I need 80-100 items to make this work.

So...who can help out here. Remember, every little bit will help - even if you only send in 1 item it will get me closer to the $500 mark. Also, I will return the favor in future signings for sure.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Put me down for 10 towards the cause. Don't need him but I like the potential for future signings that he brings.

Conine19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I do not think I have anything around to send but am willing to help the cause if you have any unsigned cards available.