Green Bay Packers (30+ players) Signing 6/11

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Info Here: Green & Gold Champions

Probably not a terrible deal if you consider what they paid this past weekend for about 14 players.

Wonder if anyone will take them up on their limit of 100 tickets per order. I'm sure there are people lined up to fork over 52 grand.

P.S. I have nothing to do with this signing.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
I heard about this at the suntimes show last weekend, the person telling everyone about it mentioned Rogers and Matthews would be there, i see no mention of those two any where in that link.

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
"There is no guarantee that any of your favorite players will be in attendance. At time of print, 32 players have committed to this event and we will not be responsible if a player is unable to attend at the last minute. No refunds."

Thats a lot of money to be out if guys start cancelling or if Rodgers and Matthews indeed arent there. Personally, unless you are a Packers fan, thats a lot of money regardless.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
if rogers, matthews, jennings, tramon, driver, woodson, collins, and most of the other starters were guaranteed, 525 would be worth a duke superbowl 45 ball getting signed and then just ironing out the details of getting the lesser players on it later. My other fear besides people no showing, is that they may have players not fromt he superbowl year signing at this thing. I saw ruvell martin is one of their clients and wouldn't want him on a superbowl team ball. There is no list on their site that I can find despite saying there is on the flier.

On a side note: Aaron cancelled last minute for a charity even here ran by fitz and ap so who's to say he won't skip this. Plus aaron and matthews show prices are too big to add them to this already big list in my opinion unless it was for charity, which this isn't.

mghammer

Premier Member
Credits
This is for charity. it benefits the charles woodson foundation. after seeing people pay in excess of $700 for 9 packers at the sun times show this looks like a bargin

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
this will be a disaster for the true collector. my bet is your 1 item will passed on down the line, signed in dried out black sharpie, smudged by a bunch of guys, and you pick it up at the end of the line. you will have no controll over your item.

mghammer

Premier Member
Credits
is there any way to find out who the rest of the signers will be. im going down and am curious who will all be there