Get your items signed by the STl Cardinals and FL Marlins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
Let me warn everyone now....This is at your own risk. I don't wan't to get a PM in June saying they did not get their Pujols Ball signed for $225 I am very skeptical, (AKA BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS)

goblues82

Premier Member
Credits
sweet lord... you send me the item, I get it signed and then you pay. I've sold to Alan himself before. Ignore stlsport$, grapherazzi, or joeed10, I know all these dinks in St. Louis and they will be getting blocked out for all Ricky Horton autographs in the future.

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
Everybody will be blocked out from what I've heard from st louis people about your graphing habits, blocked/stepped on/pushed/reached over/cussed... even kids, wives, little girls with pig tails

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
sweet lord... you send me the item, I get it signed and then you pay. I've sold to Alan himself before. Ignore stlsport$, grapherazzi, or joeed10, I know all these dinks in St. Louis and they will be getting blocked out for all Ricky Horton autographs in the future.

are you letting them pay after you ship it? that would be a good way for you to establish yourself as a seller.

With the great prices you offer you just make it hard to believe that its not to good to be true. I mean come on man your only charging 100.00 per on Matt Holliday!

On a serious note I do know this douche as does Grapherazzi and while he does try to block out women and kids he wont be blocking us out anytime soon. Especially not for someone as valuable to my collection as Ricky Horton!

Blake, are you trying to sell this stuff to buy some new plastic Jordans?

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
I'll take 3 Holliday's at that GREAT price, I missed that! Add a Big Mac on for good measure... It's like Christmas in January

goblues82

Premier Member
Credits
are you letting them pay after you ship it? that would be a good way for you to establish yourself as a seller.

With the great prices you offer you just make it hard to believe that its not to good to be true. I mean come on man your only charging 100.00 per on Matt Holliday!

On a serious note I do know this douche as does Grapherazzi and while he does try to block out women and kids he wont be blocking us out anytime soon. Especially not for someone as valuable to my collection as Ricky Horton!

Blake, are you trying to sell this stuff to buy some new plastic Jordans?

On a serious note, you are DONE with Ricky Horton!!!! D-O-N-E! Man, I never read anything but IP experiences and 50/50's before now, I never knew I could turn this into a STL social discussion site all by myself! Im just asking Cardinals Care prices. I know someone has a sexy # 7 Cards jersey they want done. It all goes to Dewitts kids in the end. On a serious note, send back those Ricky Horton 50/50's. LOL

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
On a serious note, you are DONE with Ricky Horton!!!! D-O-N-E! Man, I never read anything but IP experiences and 50/50's before now, I never knew I could turn this into a STL social discussion site all by myself! Im just asking Cardinals Care prices. I know someone has a sexy # 7 Cards jersey they want done. It all goes to Dewitts kids in the end. On a serious note, send back those Ricky Horton 50/50's. LOL

Your prices are higher than winter warm up!!!!

goblues82

Premier Member
Credits
Man, I need the extra money. I gotta keep lil Johnnie up in double cheeseburgers or he'll wet himself! Besides, I gotta hope you pay for this Spring Training trip up front before you get joe'ed at the airport!!! .... I hope those Ricky Hortons were finished at the Warm Up. Ricky dont sign no card. (no more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.