Get your items signed by the STl Cardinals and FL Marlins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblues82

Premier Member
Credits
are you letting them pay after you ship it? that would be a good way for you to establish yourself as a seller.

With the great prices you offer you just make it hard to believe that its not to good to be true. I mean come on man your only charging 100.00 per on Matt Holliday!

On a serious note I do know this douche as does Grapherazzi and while he does try to block out women and kids he wont be blocking us out anytime soon. Especially not for someone as valuable to my collection as Ricky Horton!

Blake, are you trying to sell this stuff to buy some new plastic Jordans?

Man, how bad is it when I gotta get street cred from stlsport$???? wheres Onedawgs when I need him???

grapherazzi

Premier Member
Credits
Man, how bad is it when I gotta get street cred from stlsport$???? wheres Onedawgs when I need him???

he's with the rest of your friends...far away from your no-shower-taking @$$

lookin' like a fool with yo jordans on da ground

grapherazzi

Premier Member
Credits
Dont do it!

Man, I need the extra money. I gotta keep lil Johnnie up in double cheeseburgers or he'll wet himself! Besides, I gotta hope you pay for this Spring Training trip up front before you get joe'ed at the airport!!! .... I hope those Ricky Hortons were finished at the Warm Up. Ricky dont sign no card. (no more!)

STL, please tell me you didn't make plans to go with him. If so, I'll lose all respect for you. Remember Detroit when he couldn't find his Boomer Esiason football? or the road sign on the way home? or the Kobe situation? or the fact that he pays a rtard to get hockey pucks signed...I could go on. You know better. He's going to trample some 80 year-old lady with those ugly plastic MJ shoes. He'll tell 6 year-old kids to get the -f- out his -mfing- way so he can get his plastic baseballs signed. DONT DO IT!

goblues82

Premier Member
Credits
If you dont agree with my prices, etc. then thats your prerogative. I could care less. When you start find people to 50/50 you on A-Rod, Jeter, etc. let me know. All I did was make an offer, if you don't like it, get on to the next post.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
If you dont agree with my prices, etc. then thats your prerogative. I could care less. When you start find people to 50/50 you on A-Rod, Jeter, etc. let me know. All I did was make an offer, if you don't like it, get on to the next post.

It has nothing to do with your pricing. It has everything to do with your posts in this topic. This all leads to the conclusion that your are likely to rip people off, regardless of the pricing.

goblues82

Premier Member
Credits
And what posts are those? Their not the ones Im making. Whats more likely is that im an ebay seller that would like to sell the autos im getting up front and even save on the cost I have to put up for the unsigned product upfront. Alan's bought from me himself in the past on ebay, which is how by the way, I even found this site.

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
This thread needs to be closed. Nothing productive to be said, and this guys pricing is a joke. Not to be said his professionalism. BUYER BEWARE!!!

jetpig00

Credits
This is enough! I dont have a problem that this guy wants to make a few bucks, but his "freinds" are causing all this trouble and this thread will be closed. You are more than welcome to start a new thread but if any "crap" is posted the ones posting it will go on a vacation. End of Story. Thanks and happy Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.