George Hendrick Signing in February

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
FYI . . .

George Hendrick has just been added to a show here in St. Louis on February 10. Everybody knows how tough he is so I wanted to make sure y'all knew about it! I believe he's $25 for a card and $35 for a flat. You can go to St. Louis Sports Collectors for more information. The guy who runs these shows is awesome and usually does mail order for every show.

Feb_10.jpg

http://www.sportsgraphing.com/upcoming-signings/38078-george-hendrick-signing-february.html

Already posted

mort10

Premier Member
Credits
The guy who runs these shows is awesome and usually does mail order for every show.
Yes, Dave is great to work with. I've done so a number of times in the past. Completely trustworthy and honest. Wish they all were like him.

sMatt

Founding Member
Credits
Just got mine back from this. I'm so happy I never have to see Hendrick again now.

hockeytown

Lifetime Member
Credits
Glad I am not the only one that has had problems with G. Hendrick. He one man that will never be in my collection

sMatt

Founding Member
Credits
Glad I am not the only one that has had problems with G. Hendrick. He one man that will never be in my collection

Yeah I don't have a problem with people not wanting to sign but this guy is just an idiot. I don't really like thinking about the fact that by paying for this one, I was basically rewarding him for being a jerk but oh well. Like I said, I never have to see him again now.

hgreene24

Premier Member
Credits
Anyone have an extra signed Hendrick signed baseball from this show? I have tried to contact the promoter twice but have never heard back. Any help is appreciated!

Heidi

CorndogPGA

Founding Member
Credits
Anyone have an extra signed Hendrick signed baseball from this show? I have tried to contact the promoter twice but have never heard back. Any help is appreciated!

Heidi

Have you tried e-mail or phone calls? Dave almost always answers e-mail but very rarely returns voice mail.

hgreene24

Premier Member
Credits
Have you tried e-mail or phone calls? Dave almost always answers e-mail but very rarely returns voice mail.

I have written him twice from one account and once from another account. All three times emails were not answered.

Heidi