Gary Lavelle Public Signing - 3/25/23

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Gary Lavelle Public Signing

757 Card Shows will have former MLB player Gary Lavelle as an autograph guest at our local card show on Saturday, March 25th. As I have in the past, I am assisting with the mail order for this show.

Deadlines:
All items are due by 03/23/23
Signing is 03/25/23
All items will be returned on 03/27/23

Prices:
Cards/Flats up to 11x14 - $8 or 3 for $20
All other items - $15
Inscriptions - $5
JSA - $10

Please read ALL of the rules below:

- You must provide your own return shipping if you send your own item(s), no exceptions.
- You must label your item(s) with your name/username on a sticky note on the back of your item(s).
- You must label your inscriptions on a sticky note on the front of your item(s).
- All items will be signed in blue sharpie unless you request otherwise.
- If you request something other than blue/black sharpie or blue/black ballpoint pen you are responsible for sending the pen. I will return the pen after the signing. While I will prep it properly, I am not responsible for the outcome of a paint pen if you do send one.
- Absolutely NO PayPal for payment. Check, money order, or cash are the only acceptable options.
- Failure to follow the rules above will result in your item(s) and payment being returned unsigned.

Please post here or PM me if you have any questions.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
The following cards are FREE. I have multiples in some, and only one on others so they are first come first served. All you do is pay the auto fee and send a SASE. Please PM me if you’re interested in claiming any of the cards.

885409.jpg

885410.jpg

885411.jpg