FREE - FORMER ORIOLE IVANON COFFIE - JUST SEND A SASE

El Scorcho

Lifetime Member
Credits
Title says it all....I will be seeing my old friend Ivo in April. Send me what you have with a SASE....and I will get him to sign them for you. Please make sure you prep and tag the cards (no powder!)....I will be using blue sharpie unless my friend in NC wants me to use black.

PM me with what you have.....and I will give you my address.

If you have extras, please mark them as such....I am sure he would appreciate the thought.

Thank you.

zechautograph

Founding Member
Credits
Are you coming out to my neck of the woods? I know Mr C lives near me and runs clinic at the local baseball academy

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Shaun, I'm pretty positive I have some of his RCs I never got him to sign, I'l be in touch. When do you need them?

El Scorcho

Lifetime Member
Credits
Shaun, I'm pretty positive I have some of his RCs I never got him to sign, I'l be in touch. When do you need them?

You can send as many as you want. I dont think he has finalized his travel dates yet....I will post when he does.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I'm pretty sure I have some left from his Barnstormers days. I'm in Florida now but will check when we get home and send. Thanks for the offer.

hammerinhorde

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sweet. I may have to pull it from my set, but I'll at least send his Topps Heritage your way.

El Scorcho

Lifetime Member
Credits
Everyone...I am sorry....but Ivo's trip to MD did not materialize like we had hoped. I am very sorry....the Keys were talking about a reunion of some sort....that never materialized. And then he got a coaching job so that took care of the summer.

In the next day or so, I will be sending back everyone's stuff.

If and when he comes to MD....I will post again and you can send if you like.

Again, please accept my apologies.