Frank "Big Hurt" Thomas Private Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Sportsgraphing is excited to announce an upcoming private signing with 2014 HOFer Frank "Big Hurt" Thomas in early November. Items must be received no later than 10/31.

Preorders and Mail Orders are available now.

Your Items:
Cards $35
Leaf Rookie Cards $60 (Sorry, earlier I referenced ALL rookie cards at this price)
Ball/Flat (up to 11x14) $50
Oversized Flat/Premium/Equipment $75
Bat/Jersey $80
500 HR items $150
Inscriptions $30 (HOF 2014, "BIG HURT", 93–97 All-Star, 4x Silver Slugger, 2x AL MVP)
Beckett authentication $10

OUR ITEMS(prices INCLUDE S&H):
OMLB $79
Black Baseballs $83
1993 All-Star Baseball $101 - Frank's 1st All-Star Game
HOF Baseballs $89
Add on: Inscriptions $30 (HOF 2014, "BIG HURT", 93–97 All-Star, 4x Silver Slugger, 2x AL MVP) and/or Beckett authentication $10

NOTES: All cards/photos will be signed in Blue Sharpie, baseballs in Blue BIC pen unless instructed otherwise. NOT AVAILABLE: Game used, Project 2020, Football helmets/jerseys or full name requests.

Frank Thomas.jpg

IDIOT PROOF YOUR SEND IN ITEMS.

1) Include a note inside with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and MAILING ADDRESS.
2) Put a small post-it- note on the item with your name.
3) Put a 2nd post-it- note on the item with where you want the item signed and the color of marker or pen.
4) When requesting an inscription, WRITE IT OUT CLEARLY so it gets done properly.
5) If you are paying for a cert, tag the item with a post-it note for placement.

These rules are to make sure you get the item back 100% the way you want.

Check or money order to be sent in with your items made payable to George A Moore, Jr. PayPal Friends/Family, or Zelle geomoojr@gmail.com are also accepted. I MUST have your items/payment by 10/31 or they will be returned.

Ship your items to Alan Moore, Frank Thomas Signing, PO Box 1245, Millersville, MD 21108.

Return S&H Must be included with your items or a SASE. If you chose not to add a tracking number or insurance, that's on you:
1-4 magazines, photos, or up to 100 cards, please add $9.00 for Priority Mail S&H.
1 Baseball: $14 S&H. 2 Baseballs: $17 S&H. Email me if more than 2.
1-2 Jerseys, $20 for Priority Mail S&H. (if more jerseys, email me please)
Cleats or other large items, please add $35 for Priority Mail S&H.
Anything other than what is listed above - please email for S&H Quote
Insurance by request. Add $3.50 per $100 value for all insurance. We are is not responsible for lost or damaged items.

Last edited:

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
UPDATE: In case you did not have an item to send in but still would like an autograph from The Big Hurt, here are OUR items that will be available (prices INCLUDE S&H):

OMLB $79
Black Baseballs $83
HOF Baseballs $89
Add on: Inscriptions $30 (HOF 2014, "BIG HURT", 93–97 All-Star, 4x Silver Slugger, 2x AL MVP) and/or Beckett authentication $10

Last edited:

bgautos

Premier Member
Credits
Sportsgraphing is excited to announce an upcoming private signing with 2014 HOFer Frank "Big Hurt" Thomas in early November. Items must be received no later than 10/31.

Preorders and Mail Orders are available now.

Your Items:
Cards $35
Leaf Rookie Cards $60 (Sorry, earlier I referenced ALL rookie cards at this price)
Ball/Flat (up to 11x14) $50
Oversized Flat/Premium/Equipment $75
Bat/Jersey $80
500 HR items $150
Inscriptions $30 (HOF 2014, "BIG HURT", 93–97 All-Star, 4x Silver Slugger, 2x AL MVP)
Beckett authentication $10

OUR ITEMS(prices INCLUDE S&H):
OMLB $79
Black Baseballs $83
HOF Baseballs $89

NOTES: All cards/photos will be signed in Blue Sharpie, baseballs in Blue BIC pen unless instructed otherwise. NOT AVAILABLE: Game used, Project 2020, Football helmets/jerseys or full name requests.

View attachment 3743

IDIOT PROOF YOUR SEND IN ITEMS.

1) Include a note inside with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and MAILING ADDRESS.
2) Put a small post-it- note on the item with your name.
3) Put a 2nd post-it- note on the item with where you want the item signed and the color of marker or pen.
4) When requesting an inscription, WRITE IT OUT CLEARLY so it gets done properly.
5) If you are paying for a cert, tag the item with a post-it note for placement.

These rules are to make sure you get the item back 100% the way you want.

Check or money order to be sent in with your items made payable to George A Moore, Jr. PayPal Friends/Family, or Zelle geomoojr@gmail.com are also accepted. I MUST have your items/payment by 10/31 or they will be returned.

Ship your items to Alan Moore, Frank Thomas Signing, PO Box 1245, Millersville, MD 21108.

Return S&H Must be included with your items or a SASE. If you chose not to add a tracking number or insurance, that's on you:
1-4 magazines, photos, or up to 100 cards, please add $9.00 for Priority Mail S&H.
1 Baseball: $14 S&H. 2 Baseballs: $17 S&H. Email me if more than 2.
1-2 Jerseys, $20 for Priority Mail S&H. (if more jerseys, email me please)
Cleats or other large items, please add $35 for Priority Mail S&H.
Anything other than what is listed above - please email for S&H Quote
Insurance by request. Add $3.50 per $100 value for all insurance. We are is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
With 3 more days to go, it looks like this signing will have over 400 items to be signed by The Big Hurt.

Alan I’m in for YOUR 93 AS Ball with multiple inscriptions. What’s the process here? I’m not sure how to message....sorry

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Alan I’m in for YOUR 93 AS Ball with multiple inscriptions. What’s the process here? I’m not sure how to message....sorry
Did you already email me about this or was that another collector? Call me ASAP so we can finalize this as I only have 2 of these balls left. But yes, multiple inscriptions are available. 410-963-8226.

Last edited: