Frank "Big Hurt" Thomas Private Signing Round #2 January 2021

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Frank "Big Hurt" Thomas Private Signing Round #2 January 2021

Sportsgraphing is excited to announce our 2nd private signing with 2014 HOFer Frank "Big Hurt" Thomas in mid-January. Items must be received no later than 1/11/21.

YOUR ITEMS:
Leaf Rookie Cards $60
All Other Cards/Yellow HOF Cards $35
Ball or Flat up to 11x14 $50
Oversized Flat/Hat/Equipment $75
Bats or Jerseys $80
500 HR Items $150
Inscriptions $30 per (HOF 2014, "BIG HURT", 93–97 All-Star, 521 HR's, 5x Silver Slugger, 2x AL MVP)
Beckett authentication $10

OUR ITEMS(prices include the item, Beckett COA and S&H):
Yellow HOF Cards $45
OMLB $86
Black Baseballs $89
1993 All-Star Baseball $99 - Frank's 1st All-Star Game
HOF Baseballs $99
Inscriptions $30 per

IMMEDIATE SHIPPING (prices includes S&H):
Cards - See image below - $30 per

NOTES: All cards/photos will be signed in Blue Sharpie, baseballs in Blue pen unless instructed otherwise. NOT AVAILABLE: Full name signatures, anything game-used, Project 2020, or football items.

IDIOT PROOF YOUR SEND IN ITEMS.
1) Include a note inside with your NAME, PHONE #, EMAIL ADDRESS, and ADDRESS.
2) Put a small post-it- note on the item with your name.
3) Put a 2nd post-it- note on the item with where you want the item signed and the color of marker or pen.
4) When requesting an inscription, WRITE IT OUT CLEARLY so it gets done properly.
5) If you are paying for a cert, tag the item with a post-it note for placement.
These rules are to make sure you get the item back 100% the way you want.

A check or money order to be sent in with your items made payable to Sportsgraphing OR PayPal Friends/Family alan@sportsgraphing.com is also accepted.

Ship your items to Alan Moore, PO Box 1245, Millersville, MD 21108.

Return S&H for YOUR ITEMS must be included with your items. SASE rules below.
1-9 cards $4 for USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Tracking
1-4 magazines, photos, or 10+ cards, please add $9.00 for Priority Mail S&H.
1 Baseball $9 S&H. 2 Baseballs $14 S&H. Email me if more than 2.
1-2 Jerseys $20 for Priority Mail S&H.
Bats, cleats or other large items, please add $35 for Priority Mail S&H.
SASE RULES - We will accept a SASE but it MUST have return tracking clearly on your SASE.

Insurance by request. Add $3.50 per $100 value for all insurance. We are is not responsible for lost or damaged items.

1.1.jpg

Attachments

• 1.0.jpg
    1.0.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Good. Because I still haven't gotten a resolution from USPS about my priority mail package that I sent on 12/23 and hasn't managed to make it 4 hours up the road. I should've just driven the f'in thing up to you...

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Good. Because I still haven't gotten a resolution from USPS about my priority mail package that I sent on 12/23 and hasn't managed to make it 4 hours up the road. I should've just driven the f'in thing up to you...
I mailed an eBay item 15 miles north of me. Right now its in Mississippi after being in 3 major cities of Florida. Cant make this shit up.

joboo

Founding Member
Credits

Have a package that was sent to me on 11/28 via Priority Mail. Been stuck in some "USPS Network" forever. Miraculously after filing a report at https://missingmail.usps.com yesterday, it is now in DC today.

daveteach

Premier Member
Credits
I know some may not agree with this but I don't by their excuse in the disclaimer at the top of every correspondence with them. I had stuff delayed by weeks back in the summer when COVID was not as critical as it is now or people were mailing for Christmas. I think it is a huge problem with the Postal Service that will still be around six months from now. I had a package in limbo being sent to me since December 24th and I could have travelled down, picked it up in person and been back within two days. I won't sell, buy or even participate in signings right now because of this unless I start using FedEx or UPS.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Have a package that was sent to me on 11/28 via Priority Mail. Been stuck in some "USPS Network" forever. Miraculously after filing a report at https://missingmail.usps.com yesterday, it is now in DC today.
I opened a case too. It was marked "resolved" with the standard "we're so behind" statement, so all I can do is wait. I get it, but it's frustrating.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Opening a case...lol. The mail is screwed right now as well as tracking numbers and packages too. Why is this a surprise to anyone at this point? Everywhere you look there are stories of the movement of mail and packages being behind.I’m sure that everyone has these kinda stories...I’ve seen them on every graphing site there is. That’s the kind of response I would expect...we are behind. And really your impatience is pretty funny. I