Former Bengal RB Harold Green Private Signing June 5th, 2022

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Former Bengal RB Harold Green Private Signing June 5th, 2022

SportsGraphing is excited to announce our private signing with Former Bengal RB Harold Green. Items/orders must be received no later than May 31st.
June 2022 Private Signings.jpg

Harold Green is a former NFL running back and coach who was selected by the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2nd round of the 1990 NFL Draft. He played for the University of South Carolina, where he rushed for 2,617 yards, caught 76 passes for 661 yards, and scored 26 touchdowns in three seasons.

Green played nine NFL seasons from 1990 to 1998 for the Bengals, Rams and Falcons. His best year as a pro came during the 1992 season as a member of the Bengals, rushing for 1,170 yards with 41 receptions and making his 1st Pro Bowl.

Cards/Flats $15
Mini Helmets/Jerseys $25
Inscriptions $10 (up to five words)
JSA Cert $10

NOTES: All cards/photos will be signed in Blue Sharpie, mini helmets/jerseys in Black Sharpie unless instructed otherwise.

IDIOT PROOF YOUR SEND IN ITEMS
1) Include something with your item(s) that has your NAME, PHONE #, EMAIL ADDRESS, and ADDRESS in case things are unclear as to how you want things signed.
2) Put a small Post-It on the item with your name and where you want the item signed and the color of marker or pen.
3) When requesting an inscription, WRITE IT OUT CLEARLY so it gets done properly.

Cash, check or money order to be sent in with your items made payable to SportsGraphing.
Ship your items to SportsGraphing, Harold Green Signing, PO Box 1245, Millersville, MD 21108.

Return S&H for YOUR ITEMS must be included with your items. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT SASE’S THAT DON’T HAVE RETURN TRACKING OR ALREADY PAID US TO HANDLE.
1-9 cards $5 for USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Tracking
1-4 magazines, photos, or 10+ cards, please add $9.00 for Priority Mail S&H.
1 Mini Helmet $6 S&H. 2 Mini Helmet $12 S&H. Email me if more than 2.
1-2 Jerseys $20 for Priority Mail S&H.

SASE RULES - We will accept a SASE but it MUST have return tracking clearly on your SASE.
Insurance by request. Add $3.50 per $100 value for all insurance. We are is not responsible for lost or damaged items.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Ive never had to cancel a signing but this one leaves me no choice. We had a minimum count or Harold would not sign. After months of extending the deadline, we still are so far apart that I have no choice but to cancel this and send all items back. We are going to refund the shipping costs you paid to get your item(s) to us as well.

Sorry, I really wanted this signing to go down but could not adsorb $1500 in inventory on a player like Harold Green.