Flyers Star Claude Giroux Sat Feb 12th 3-4 at our Store in Warminster

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Due to overwhelming demand and an amazing price Claude has sold out. If you have
Advanced tickets you are fine and they will be waiting. All others we do appologize. Just too good a deal for people to pass up. See u at the Lonnie smith jrue Holliday signing or April phils event

dj chipper

Banned
Credits
Great job by the Poppell team ran very smoothly and most everyone satisfied...Mr Giroux nice guy but too crowded to say much,,,Ty the Poppells....

philsphan69

Premier Member
Credits
See you all tomorrow. FYI

For Our April Granite Run Show (April 2nd so far-Darren Daulton-$15, Juan Samuel (1st appearance in over 20 years), and many more TBA next week.
www.poppel.com including 08 Phils.

More info at the Giroux signing tomorrow.

Any chance you might get Brett Myers or JA Happ at your April show?

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
He's talking about April Granite Run Mall show not Oxford Valley

So far we have Juan Samuel and Darren Daulton for that one. Myers probably no but a shot at Haap. We are close to announcing some 08 names (just waiting for contracts to come back signed). Also we added 50 goal scorer and 3 time All Star/Stanley Cup Champ Rick Mcleish to our store March 19th ($15 per auto).

POPPEL.COM

Go to this link for all upcoming info. We will 100% have some nice 08 names at April Granite Run show. Thanks

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thanks for the update....by "It's next week" I was referring to last week's post saying they would be annouced next week which is now this week ;-)

Keep up the good work!!

philsphan69

Premier Member
Credits
I would love to see someone be able to get Brett Myers. Shame on me for never getting him at the Phillies Phestival, but it sounds like he NEVER signs (aside from an occasional private signing).