Fiterman Sports Show - Thanksgiving Weekend

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
It's pretty sad his first priority is to list his inventory on eBay, before processing people who already purchased items from him. Terrible way to conduct business.

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
It's pretty sad his first priority is to list his inventory on eBay, before processing people who already purchased items from him. Terrible way to conduct business.

I think it is pretty clear that this guy is a total d-bag.

Gleng2

Lifetime Member
Credits
To the Fiterman's

All you have done is lie to everybody. First No "Iron Mike" inscriptions. Now you have them listed on ebay. What really chaps my rear is the following quote you had posted elsewhere

"None of our inventory on Tyson got inscriptions. We got all of the inscriptions done on items that were for customers. You would know, if you actually went and looked at the eBay items listed which you seem to have such a problem with"

I am going to make it my goal to make sure as many people as possible dont use your business. I cant believe all the BS you have spewed over the last 3 weeks

fsgmemorabilia | eBay

Last edited:

PriestHunter

Premier Member
Credits
Negative feedback left for them. They have so many things to answer for and are completely unwilling to help at all. Worst experience dealing with a company ever. I wont be back, I have NOTHING postitive to say about them. Alan should ban them from being on this board.

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
I would suggest filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Houston. And I would suggest contacting your credit card company for a refund for services not rendered. Good luck.

JerseyInk

Premier Member
Credits
Good thing Fiterman will log in, like today, but not address the issues with the clown show of a signing. Straight scam artist. LOL, let there be another full page banner of a deal on signingshotline.