Fanatics Authentic Chicago Show- March 20-22

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I agree. At the moment I do not NEED anything from this show. I know I will find something to do though

Currently spending the $$ on Frank Thomas signing in Lombard w FREE HOF Inscription. Also the Glenn Hall Private that was just announced. Much better use of the resources.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Ozzie Smith, Dale Murphy and Jamaal Charles added

Last edited:

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Ozzie Smith, Dale Murphy and Jamaal Charles added

Not sure prices will go down all that much on the new HOF'ers. Randy Johnson has been 179 for a ball for 5 years and is 199 now. Why is that going to change much? Those three guys made a ton of money so I doubt we'll see RJ sign for much less at least

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I am gonna get Charles now that he is added. I agree on Randy Johnson. I want to say he was like $149 when I got him in 2005. So that bump is to be expected. Pedro is the one that really took off. I think I got him out east for something like $79 2 years ago I want to say? He has also done a bunch of free charity signings for toys for tots and such. So if you need a ball you can probably get them much cheaper on eBay. I sadly need him on a multi signed piece so I shall be forking over the cash.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I am gonna get Charles now that he is added. I agree on Randy Johnson. I want to say he was like $149 when I got him in 2005. So that bump is to be expected. Pedro is the one that really took off. I think I got him out east for something like $79 2 years ago I want to say? He has also done a bunch of free charity signings for toys for tots and such. So if you need a ball you can probably get them much cheaper on eBay. I sadly need him on a multi signed piece so I shall be forking over the cash.

Yeah you're right about Pedro. I think I was at about $119 for a ball his last time through Chicago. Smoltz was closer to $59 recently. I think since RJ doesn't sign much and kinda hates it he won't drop much. I don't know if I'll go as most of these guys have come through several times already so there's no one I'm looking to get (Brown and Charles were nice adds though)

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
George "The Iceman" Gervin and Jim McMahon added. Also tickets are now on sale for purchase

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
Russell Maryland added. Look for Don Larsen to be added soon as well.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Jerome Bettis and Lesean McCoy added.