ERRICT RHETT- Florida Gators All-Time Rushing Leader

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
Florida Gators All-Time Rushing Leader and Former Tampa Bay Bucs and Baltimore Ravens RB Errict Rhett is doing a signing soon to benefit his foundations mentor program.

All items will be $20/each. Make checks payable to the Errict Rhett Foundation. Send all items to 151 N. Nob Hill Rd. Plantation, Fl 33324

If you have any questions email me at phil@boltathletics.com and I'll be sure to get the details from him directly. Neither myself nor Bolt Athletics are collecting any profit from the signing. All proceeds are going directly to Errict himself for his foundation. I'm just trying to help spread the word because it's for a great cause.

Thanks

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
he was just at $5 per on sportscollectors...

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
Prices are:

Gum cards-$5.00 each
Flats larger than 3 1/2 X 5 1/2 up to 8 X 10-$10.00 each
Mini helmets or Flats over 8 X 10-$15.00 each
Jerseys or Footballs or other equipment-$25.00 each

those were his prices with the member who contacted him on SCN

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
I saw that he posted something on facebook about signing memorabilia to benefit his foundation, so I emailed him and offered to pass along the info to help out....I don't know what he did through the other site but that's what he's advertising on facebook....if you guys get enough stuff together then I'll be more than happy to ask if he'll give you a discount and set that up for you and I can imagine on the smaller items he'd be more than happy and understanding of the price difference. At $20, you'd be getting a discount on anything larger than a mini. Post any interest and I'll see what I can do