Eric Gagne

bigmace

Credits
I was on signingshotline and heard that Eric and dodgers teamates where having a signing coming up.I dont have a membership and was wondering what it was about?

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
bigmace said:
I was on signingshotline and heard that Eric and dodgers teamates where having a signing coming up.I dont have a membership and was wondering what it was about?

The one specifically that Gagne is at is one of the days of the Dodgers Caravan:

Featuring-

Bobby Castillo
Eric Gagne
Grady Little
Nomar Garciaparra
Ron Cey
"Sweet" Lou Johnson

From 12:30-1:30 on 2/8/06 at
Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Ave
Woodland Hills,
California

baadn10tionzz

Charter Member
Credits
omg omg, that sounds soo good!! its about an hour and a half away for me, and i'd have to ditch school. i might go!!!! Also, can someone tell where/when the Brad Penny is supposed to be? It's supposed to be on around the same day as the Gagne. Also, that Saturday, Jonny Gomes is supposed to be doing a signing. Can someone tell me where it is?

Last edited:

mkov1226

Founding Member
Credits
I also need a few cards signed for my set. If anyone is going, let me know and we could talk about a deal.

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
baadn10tionzz said:
omg omg, that sounds soo good!! its about an hour and a half away for me, and i'd have to ditch school. i might go!!!! Also, can someone tell where/when the Brad Penny is supposed to be? It's supposed to be on around the same day as the Gagne. Also, that Saturday, Jonny Gomes is supposed to be doing a signing. Can someone tell me where it is?

Penny is part of the Dodgers caravan on 2/7 at ESPN Zone in Anaheim with Tomko, Garvey and a couple of others. Times aren't listed. Gomes is signing on the 11th at the Petaluma American Little League Complex from 1:30 until 2:00. Anyone going to the Gomes signing, I could really use some 50/50 help.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I would say its probably going to be one per. Especially since this is only a one hour signing and I am sure there will be a nice crowd for this event.

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
Yeah I can only imagine. Even when there is a 2 hour signing they'll make the 1 per call when they're just about 45 mins. in. I'd love to go and see Nomar though