Emmitt Smith VIP Town Hall Event--Jacksonville, FL--Oct. 23

LonghornBeto

Premier Member
Credits
Last edited:

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
Last time he did one of these in Arlington, Tx (near Dallas), he signed 1 per of anything and everything for those that got a ticket. Not sure if he is going to do that at this event, but you never know. Here is the link I got from Academy Sports and Outdoor's facebook page.

Academy Sports + Outdoors - Retail and Consumer Merchandise - Katy, TX | Facebook

he signed memorabilia at the arlington event last year for everyone who had a ticket? i have a hard time believing that.

LonghornBeto

Premier Member
Credits
Last edited:

jbk150

Founding Member
Credits
I saw this on twitter and it did say only one item per person will be signed. Also says that in the link above at the photo.

LonghornBeto

Premier Member
Credits
I saw this on twitter and it did say only one item per person will be signed. Also says that in the link above at the photo.

Thanks for pointing that out....the flier itself says "autograph session".......for those that are going, you all better show up early....

Last edited:

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
unreal how he signs and smiles about it. He must still be getting $250 a lick for those somehow.

LonghornBeto

Premier Member
Credits
I'm pretty sure Academy is paying him lots of $$ to appear.....Mr. Smith is not one to do free signings....