Ed Glynn - Tigers/Mets/Indians/Expos - Tuesday, May 3, 2011

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Ed Glynn played for the Tigers, Mets, Indians, and Expos during his career, ranging from 1975-1991(if we count the Senior League with those Pacific cards they used to make).

For those of you who don't remember, "The Flushing Flash" went from a hot dog vendor at Shea Stadium to a pitcher for the New York Mets. What a crazy ride!

This signing will take place Tuesday, May 3, 2011. I need ALL items by Friday, April 29, 2011. NO EXCEPTIONS.

The price is $3.00 per graph. Payment accepted is a check, money order, or cash if you prefer.

You MUST include a SASE.

Mail all items to:
Kevin Heninger
1521 Midhurst Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Ed does have some pretty inexpensive cards on the market, including Topps, Donruss, Fleer, Pacific, minor league issues, and some random major league team issue items.

If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Please PM me if you plan to participate so I can add you to the list.

Thanks,

Kev

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I have a bunch of Glynn. LMK if you need any of his Topps stuff, I think I have dupes of all of them.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
To the top...

I have PMed everyone I have recv'd items for so far with the exception of the one listed below. We are getting down to the wire for this signing...

I did receive a card and payment from William Vigue. Does anyone know if he is a member here and if so, what his username is?

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
A few pics from the signing...

CIMG2099.jpg

CIMG2100.jpg