Dodgers caravan

baadn10tionzz

Charter Member
Credits
The Dodgers caravan was just announced. I am pretty sure I will be attending (nothing like cutting class on the 2nd week of school). If you guys really need someone let me know. I will not 50/50!! This is strictly a one per event.

Andre Ethier, Luis Gonzalez, Randy Wolf, Russell Martin, Steve Garvey, Lou Johnson, Willie Davis will all be signing at:

Tue
2/6/07
12:00
thru
1:00 Pasadena City College: Sexson Auditorium
1570 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena,
California

and at

Tue
2/6/07
5:00
thru
6:00 SpeedZone
17871 Castleton
City Of Industry,
California

Bill Mueller, Bobby Castillo, Grady Little, James Loney, Juan Pierre, Mike Lieberthal, Ned Colletti, Tommy Lasorda, and Nomar Garciaparra will all be signing at
Wed
2/7/07
4:30
thru
6:00 Aquarium of the Pacific
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach,
California

Last edited:

BenB

Founding Member
Credits
I need Luis Gonzalez for my set if you could help with him.

baadn10tionzz

Charter Member
Credits
Just to update people. I have been getting quite a few pms.
Since its one per, these guys I will be getting for myself and I can't get for you guys:Luis Gonzalez, Bill Mueller, Randy Wolf, Bobby Castillo and Mike Liebethral.

zechautograph

Founding Member
Credits
Even though it is a 1 per event. I can almost gurantee that Steve Garvey will do almost everything you have. He has been AWESOME everytime I have ever met him.

Poodaddy

Credits
I dont need anything, but I would really like Nomar and Martin on baseballs (of course). LMK if you can help me out. If so, we can try and figure something out. If not, no big deal (I can always try for them down here in Cincy when they come to town)

baadn10tionzz

Charter Member
Credits
Poodaddy said:
I dont need anything, but I would really like Nomar and Martin on baseballs (of course). LMK if you can help me out. If so, we can try and figure something out. If not, no big deal (I can always try for them down here in Cincy when they come to town)

i can't, sorry.