detroit lions signing

rickr

Lifetime Member
Credits
Buffalo Wild Wings in Canton (41980 Ford Rd.) on Monday, November 17 from 6:00-9:00 PM to purchase your 2009 Detroit Lions' Pet Calendar, have it signed by several of the players in the calendar and listen to Ernie Sims and The Buffalo Wild Wings Lions' Review Show.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Players featured in the 2009 Pet Calendar are Jeff Backus, Shaun Cody, Casey FitzSimmons, George Foster, Mike Furrey, Nick Harris, Dan Orlovsky, Cory Redding, Ernie Sims, Keith Smith, Kevin Smith, Drew Stanton and Dewayne White. i suppose you could check website for more specifics[/FONT]

brccompany

Banned
Credits
can anyone get this signed for me?

orlovskymacf.jpg

You think he can inscribe "Worst Saftey Ever"

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
Buffalo Wild Wings in Canton (41980 Ford Rd.) on Monday, November 17 from 6:00-9:00 PM to purchase your 2009 Detroit Lions' Pet Calendar, have it signed by several of the players in the calendar and listen to Ernie Sims and The Buffalo Wild Wings Lions' Review Show.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Players featured in the 2009 Pet Calendar are Jeff Backus, Shaun Cody, Casey FitzSimmons, George Foster, Mike Furrey, Nick Harris, Dan Orlovsky, Cory Redding, Ernie Sims, Keith Smith, Kevin Smith, Drew Stanton and Dewayne White. i suppose you could check website for more specifics[/FONT]

I was trying to keep this quiet but since you brought it up i will be there. All of those listed however are not expected to appear. What exactly is that figure in the post? is that an orlovski figurine?