Dean Chance private signing June 23

Rip8cp1

Premier Member
Website
www.chrispottersports.com
Credits
Be one of the first to know of these signings by e mail. PM me with your name and e mail and I will update you on future private signings.

I will be doing a private signing with Dean Chance on June 25, 2010. I need all items by June 23, 2010.

1964 Cy Young

$25.00 - Cards
$35.00 - Balls and Flats
$55.00 - Equipment/Larger than 16x20
Cy Young Inscription - $10.00
No Hitter Inscription - $25.00

I have baseballs available for $13.00 ea
I have photos available for $5.00 ea

Have items mailed to:

Chris Potter Sports
9722 Groffs Mill Dr
Suite 107
Owings Mills, MD 21117

443 955 0071

Please send a SASE or contact me to arrange shipping.
Money Order or personal check preferred. Paypal is very difficult for me to track at this time, however if you are interested in paying by paypal, please let me know.
Dean Chance Statistics and History - Baseball-Reference.com

Last edited:

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
no offense but is there a way you could post your future signings in one new thread. Not trying to come down on you or anything but now the whole board moved back like 2 pages, just my two cents

Rip8cp1

Premier Member
Website
Credits
Sorry, I just wanted to get the names out there one by one so people could pick and chose as to what signings they want to see, rather then looking at a long thread. Anyone else care to chime in? I can do it either way, what does everyone prefer? Take care and I appreciate your two cents, :)

Chris Potter

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I could see from your perspective that it might help sales to do separate threads

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits
I think you should do one thread so you won't clutter up this board.

It's like if I made a separate 50/50 thread for each player. I make one thread and add posts from there.

Rip8cp1

Premier Member
Website
Credits
I can understand completely how it would clutter the boards, however, in a day or two it will be pushed back down to the bottom. And someone searching for a particular signing can come across it very easily. I'm just trying to make it easier for everyone else. Take care.

Chris Potter

adamg

Lifetime Member
Credits
one player per post makes sense... so it took 15 extra seconds of my day to go to the next page, that's fine.. i would have missed some players had you put it in one thread