CONFIRMED: ERIC BERRY PRIVATE SIGNING KC CHIEFS

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
On December 14th that I will be conducting a private signing with Eric Berry. Berry was drafted #5 overall in the 2010 NFL draft. He currently is a safety for the Kansas City Chiefs. He has drawn comparisons as the next Ed Reed. Certificates of Authenticity will be provided by his agency. I will have items available for sale for the signing. Customers will be responsible in sending an SASE if they are mailing items or pay for their shipping. Please appropriately label your items if you are sending in. Forms of payment I will be accepting are paypal, cash, and money orders/cashiers checks. Please add 4% if paying by paypal. Payments as gift will not be accepted because I don’t want them to shut my account down with lots of payments as gifts. ITEMS NEED TO BE RECEIVED BY NOVEMBER 26th!

ONLY AROUND 3 SPOTS REMAIN AFTER THAT ONLY MY 8x10's and 16x20's (PHOTOFILE) WILL BE AVAILABLE
PRICES FOR FULL SIGNATURE:

Cards---$15
Minis and Flats up to 11x14---$20
16x20’s and Footballs---$25
Jerseys/FS Helmet----$29 NO LIMIT NOW ON JERSEYS
Inscriptions: $7 (Will not do “The Fifth Dimension” inscription as he does not care for
that nickname. All draft inscriptions will go 2010 1st RD #5 pick)

*Buy 5 or more signatures on minis or flats (not including cards) please take $2 of each signature.

ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR SALE: Limited quantities could be available. The earlier the order the better.
Email me for photo images

Photofile 8x10’s--$5
Minis---$20
Photofile 11x14's---$10
Photofile 16x20’s---$20
Jerseys----$40

JERSEYS: The jerseys will be ordered through a China Wholesaler. As we all know sometimes defects can occur with these jerseys and sometimes not. I am not held responsible for jersey defects. I will try my best to meet your needs. I will order whatever size you want.

SHIPPING: On 8x10's it is 3.00 unless priority. Minis/Large Flats, jerseys 6.00. Delivery confirmation can be bought. On 8x10 DC can only be bought on priority mail.

Approved by Alan

Last edited:

doctorfry

Premier Member
Credits
I will do 5 jerseys and 5 minis. Can I drop ship my helmets and pay you extra for postage to get to me? That way I am only paying shipping twice versus 3 times.