Cal Ripken Jr. Private Signing August (Bradley Supplies)

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN 10/31/2010

UPDATE: The signing occurred as scheduled, items will be shipped back to me from Ironclad within 2 weeks.

I have an account with Ironclad and am accepting items for their private signing with Cal Ripken on August 29th.

Once again I am accepting items for their private signing through my account with them.

All items come with the Ripken Ironclad hologram and MLB authentication!

Please note that there is special pricing on 2131 related inscriptions to celebrate the 15th anniversary!

PRICING (FOR SPORTSGRAPHING MEMBERS ONLY)
Small Flat (up to 11x14) :
Baseball:
Large Flat:
Equipment:
Bat/Jersey:

Inscriptions: 2131, Ironman, or 2632 consecutive games:
Inscriptions: All others (HOF, Gold Gloves, MVP, ROY):

TERMS - Please read all terms and conditions below.

Payment: Cash, Check, USPS Money Order.

DUE DATES: ALL items are due by August 5th. I will return them as soon as possible, after they are received back.

Multi-signed items – Please ask before sending. Due to the additional liability of handling already signed items, I reserve the right to refuse multi-signed items.

Unlicensed Photos: Unlicensed photos will be accepted; however MLB will not provide authentication services/hologram on unlicensed items. The Ironclad hologram will be placed on all items.

SHIPPING

Large Flats will be shipped rolled in shipping tubes

SASE's are preferred and you will get your items back more quickly, but if the postage is not sufficient your item will not be returned until the difference is paid in full.

Stamps only please on SASE's - no meter strips or APC/on-line postage. If there is no SASE, return shipping for flats will be via a flat rate envelope or flat rate packaging @ standard USPS rates with delivery confirmation.

USPS insurance is extra. If you do not include funds for appropriate insurance on return shipping, you accept all responsibility for loss or damage in shipping. I will provide as much proof as possible that the items were shipped and left my possession.

Items Supplied by Bradley Supplies

I also have available a number of items to be signed - save $$$ on shipping to me and use my items!

OMLB balls - $15
OMLB Ripken Retirement Balls - $18
OMLB Gold Glove baseballs - $18
OMLB HOF logo balls - $18
Unused 3000 hit tickets w/COA from team- $30 each
3000th hit "I Was There" certificates (EXTREMELY RARE) - $30
Magazines: Sports Illustrated, Beckett, and Sport - Prices : Labeled $12,
Newsstand Copy Magazines: Sports Illustrated HOF 2007 Commemorative Issue $15, others available please ask.

Photos: Check Ironclad Authentics and tell me which photo you would like via PM and I will provide you with a price.

ORDERS

If you are going to order, please send me an e-mail with the following information:

Name:
Mailing Address:
E-mail address:
Phone number:
Item(s) you want to get signed:
Color and type of pen you want your item signed in:
Location you want the item signed
Inscriptions:
Are you sending an SASE?
Do you want insurance for the return? If YES, for what $ amount?

Please PM or e-mail (joel@bradleysupplies.com) with any questions.

Thanks!
Joel Bradley
Bradley Supplies

Last edited by a moderator:

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm so glad you're doing this again. I think I'll actually get in on this one. Do you think he could do an inscription as "I Am Ironman"?

Orioles_Fan_1983

Premier Member
Credits
I have a retired jersey # ball I've worked on for years. Would he be willing to add just a #8, and if so, would that require an inscription fee?

Last edited:

BenB

Founding Member
Credits
I'm in. E-mail on the way with my info.