Bruin's Wives' Carnival

boswell423

Founding Member
Credits
There's no dunk tank at this event. I can't see any NHL player getting up on a dunk tank.

AutoKid17

Credits
I've gone to the Flyers Carnival for three years now, this year will be my fourth.

If you purchased tickets for certain guys (The Flyers allow 2 auto or photo tickets per admission ticket) These guys are the top guys on the team, at least the most wanted. This year me and my dad are going and I have pictures with Forsberg and Gagne and auto's with Forsberg and Knuble. I'd suggest if you have a ticket like this, you try to get in line as early as you can so you get through the line quick and can move onto other things you want to get. If you decide to wait, the lines get extremely long. The players are scheduled for certain times, as many players do photos as well as autos.

For stuff you should bring, I'd bring any high end memorbilia that you want signed because almost all players give quality autographs at these events. I'd also be just as organized as you are when you normally get autographs because if you want many players you need to have your stuff together.

Also look out for an alumni table because the Flyers have this as well and maybe Boston will have Bourque and/or Neely at their event.

These may be obvious suggestions, but I figured I'd give them anyway.

PS - For your 10 year old, the Flyers have a portion of the ice open during their event where you get two shots on either Esche or another goalie for I believe 10 dollars... possibly the Bruins would do this as well.

boswell423

Founding Member
Credits
The Alumni table in Boston for past carnivals has featured Alumni staples such as Johnny Bucyk, Wayne Cashman, and Rick Middleton.

While there is no open ice, the shots on the goaltenders is basiclly a roller hockey type situation.

bryan

Credits
boswell423 said:
There's no dunk tank at this event. I can't see any NHL player getting up on a dunk tank.
o i thought there was at some of those events anyway i have never tried to do hockey because that is the only sport im not really into and ive never even realy considered it but gionta is definetely fantastic

Jetsfan22

Lifetime Member
Credits
Bcfan9876 said:
bryan do you do the devils much? Hows gionta? When he was a phenom at BC back in his glory days ( he once got 5 goals in a single period) he was so cool with me and he even gave me his stick one night after he scored a hattrick and he signed it and everything it was awesome
I got Gionta twice at a signing thing for the Devils. He likes to sign. It is a strict one per by all these guys that are standing around but he still smiled when doing it and all. Also you got to skate on the ice and take pics with the players. They said no autos on the ice but some players (Gionta did). That's all I know about him though. We got season tix every year and got to go to that every year up until this year. I am still going to this game though and hope to do get autos but I don't know.