Brewers block party Sat.

swish54

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I was planning on making the 3+ hours drive up there to see what it is like. I've never been, so has anyone ever been and have any tips or insider info they'd be willing to share?? I'm really going for Ryan Braun, he's supposed to attend, and getting everyone else would be an added bonus. They say their going to have a Brewers Merchandise trailer set up, so hopefully they won't be too overpriced on mini's and 8x10's and such.

Pothole069

Founding Member
Credits
swish54 said:
I was planning on making the 3+ hours drive up there to see what it is like. I've never been, so has anyone ever been and have any tips or insider info they'd be willing to share?? I'm really going for Ryan Braun, he's supposed to attend, and getting everyone else would be an added bonus. They say their going to have a Brewers Merchandise trailer set up, so hopefully they won't be too overpriced on mini's and 8x10's and such.

if you happen to get a extra Braun 8x10 signed, let me know.. I will pay you for the photo and trade you something from my collection equal to a Braun signed photo.