Brandon Jacobs?

Nyg4208

Premier Member
Credits
Are there any Brandon Jacobs signings coming up that I can send my 12x16 photo to? I have a photo of him and Ahmad Bradshae that Bradshaw already signed in silver and I want his in silver also. At training camp they only sign in black sharpie.

the1mcjensen

Premier Member
Credits
2011nygiantsfullsizea.jpg

2011nygiantsfullsizeb.jpg

dont know where you heard they only sign in black

Nyg4208

Premier Member
Credits
Very nice, I was there last week and after practice not one player took my deco lol. Do you think you could get it signed for me on a consignment if your going back? I live too far away and wont be going back this year.

Nyg4208

Premier Member
Credits
No problem, BTW no way you got that manning auto at training camp right? cuz ive been going since he was drafted and he never switches from his black sharpie and also rarely signs that good lol

wsohl

Premier Member
Credits
I am going tomorrow to check it out, I would think they would use any pen you hand them if they don't already have one in thier hands.

Eli would be great but the LB's are scheduled to sign tomorrow.

Nyg4208

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah from what I can see they are all current players, I see Hakeem Nicks, Corey webster, Eli, Michael Boley, Kenny Philips, Kiwinuka, Tuck (maybe), and some more. Its very nice looking, I got one similar signed up a few years ago with a ultra fine silver paint pen, looks great also.

wsohl

Premier Member
Credits
Are there any Brandon Jacobs signings coming up that I can send my 12x16 photo to? I have a photo of him and Ahmad Bradshae that Bradshaw already signed in silver and I want his in silver also. At training camp they only sign in black sharpie.

Went today and got a few graps from the linebackers. Did notice that all players had a black sharpie with them and would not take our pens. Some poor kid had a helmet with some silver auto's and they wouldn't use his pen now he has a couple of black ones on there also.......Great job on the Helmet all in Silver Looks great.