Brad Penny Private Signing 2.0 IN PERSON

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Sportsgraphing is excited to announce an upcoming private signing with 2X All-Star Brad Penny in early April. Items must be received no later than 4/2/21.

Your Items (Plus S&H or SASE):
Cards $15
Flats $20
Baseballs/Hats $25
Bats, Helmets, Jerseys, and Bobbleheads $30
Inscriptions $10 ( 2X All-Star, 2006 All-Star, 2007 All-Star, 2003 World Series Champs, 2006 NL Wins Leader)

Our Items (Includes shipping):
OMLB $52
Black OMLB $54
2003 World Series Baseball $80
2006 or 2007 All-Star Baseball $75

NOTES: All cards will be signed in Blue Sharpie and baseballs in Blue ballpoint unless instructed otherwise.

IDIOT PROOF YOUR SEND IN ITEMS.
1) Include a note inside with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and MAILING ADDRESS.
2) Put a small post-it- note on the item with your name.
3) Put a 2nd post-it- note on the item with where you want the item signed and the color of marker or pen.
4) When requesting an inscription, WRITE IT OUT CLEARLY so it gets done properly.
These rules are to make sure you get the item back 100% the way you want.

Check or money order to be sent in with your items made payable to SportsGraphing or PayPal Friends/Family geomoojr@gmail.com are accepted.

Ship your items to Alan Moore, Attn: Brad Penny Signing, PO Box 1245, Millersville, MD 21108.

Return S&H must be included with your items or include your own SASE. Cards (Up to 10) $4, 8x10's (Up to 8) $9, Baseballs $9 for 1, $15 up to 12. For larger items, contact me for a quote. If you chose not to add a tracking number or insurance, that's on you.

2003 World Series.JPG2006 All Star.JPG2007 All Star.JPGBrad Penny.jpg

Any questions, give me a call or email.

Cheers! Alan

zechautograph

Founding Member
Credits
I dont see the inscription of "Banged Alyssa Milano". Is that free with purchase?

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
The Brad Penny signing is now completed.

I wanted to thank everyone who stuck through the issues with the original promoter who misled me into thinking this was going to happen in Maryland. Once I figured out I was not being given the entire story, rather than ship everyone's stuff back unsigned I tracked down Brad's cellphone and he agreed to sign all of the items if we came to Kansas City. Below are some photos from the event and all items will be shipping in the upcoming days once the Fed Ex box arrives back. All in we were over 150 baseball cards, a ton of photos and programs, and a ridiculous amount of bobbleheads. Those bobbleheads were amazing by the way and it's the first time I've had so many sent in for one player.

What a class act he was throughout the process and we hope to do future signings if the need from collectors is strong enough.

IMG_1307.jpgIMG_1309.jpgIMG_1310.jpgIMG_1311.jpg