Bob Feller, Denny McLain, Chad Curtis, John Vanderwal

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sounds good, I'll let you know when I receive them.

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've opened McLain back up, but I'm closed on Chad Curtis. He will be signing from 5-6 and thats just terrible timing for me. Jack Morris will be signing autographs at the Griffins game the same time from 6-7, so I need to get Curtis done as fast as possible so I can get in line for Morris. Sorry to anyone else that needed him, I hope you will understand.

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sorry I should have specified. I will be getting Curtis, I'll just be 1st in line so I can get everyones stuff done and get out as fast as possible. Everyone that I've commited to Curtis is fine, just wont be taking anything else unless they change his time.

tummy34

Founding Member
Credits
I've opened McLain back up, but I'm closed on Chad Curtis. He will be signing from 5-6 and thats just terrible timing for me. Jack Morris will be signing autographs at the Griffins game the same time from 6-7, so I need to get Curtis done as fast as possible so I can get in line for Morris. Sorry to anyone else that needed him, I hope you will understand.

Does this mean I can send you what I need done for McClain. I never heard if I was included originally. Please let me know and thank you.

boss24

Premier Member
Credits
need 1 for mclain and vanderwal please pm me when you get sometime thank you

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
Does this mean I can send you what I need done for McClain. I never heard if I was included originally. Please let me know and thank you.
I dont have you on my list, but yes I can take your stuff.

need 1 for mclain and vanderwal please pm me when you get sometime thank you

PM Sent.

JLEQUIRE

Lifetime Member
Credits
Would you be able to help me out with Bob feller if so, let me know were to send my item.