Big Apple Comic Con - New York (Nov. 16-18)

zechautograph

Founding Member
Credits
unclemoe said:
I agree. Forced personalizations seem ridiculous when you are paying for the item. Are they concerned that you will resell it on eBay or something? Dumb.

moe.

In my eyes, who cares if you are selling it now. I have PAID for this item.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Did you have to pay for the autographs on top of admission to the con or were they free with a paid admission (and the photo-ops were "for sale")?

zechautograph

Founding Member
Credits
mrmain18 said:
Did you have to pay for the autographs on top of admission to the con or were they free with a paid admission (and the photo-ops were "for sale")?

You have to pay to get into the event and pay for autographs and photo ops.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Well, alrighty then. Point taken. I concur.

MorpheusDreamweaver

Founding Member
Website
paulsrandomstuff.wordpress.com
Credits
mrmain18 said:

Miss Bell's autograph (and the photograph she signed) cost me $25 in addition to my con entrance fee.

This was the first time I've been to one of these where a personalization was required.

dd316

Charter Member
Credits
MorpheusDreamweaver said:
This was the first time I've been to one of these where a personalization was required.
Yeah that's crazy.

Charging for taking a picture is really getting out of hand now. I don't even bother going to the Chiller convention in north NJ any more because the prices are just ridiculous - $20 for an autograph of Bud Bundy but then another $20 on top of that just to take a picture with him? No thanks!! :mad: