Auburn Wall of Fame (Hudson, Jackson, Thomas, & Olson)

deejayshane12

Lifetime Member
Credits
Not sure if they'll pick up a pen but all 4 of these guys are supposed to be at this event @ Auburn University.

Auburn baseball legends Tim Hudson, Bo Jackson, Gregg Olson and Frank Thomas will comprise the inaugural class inducted into the Auburn Baseball Wall of Fame in a ceremony on Saturday, Feb. 27 at Plainsman Park.

All four of the inductees are scheduled to be in attendance for the ceremony prior to the 3 pm game. Former Auburn Head Coach Hal Baird will introduce each of the inductees.

Tim Hudson, Bo Jackson, Gregg Olson And Frank Thomas To Be Inducted Into Auburn Baseball Wall Of Fame - AUBURN OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
I am going to go to this if am off work. Jackson signed at the HR derby last month for some which is rare considering he never signs when he is present for the Tiger Walk for football games. Even Charles signs for that.....Just the chance to get Jackson in a relax environment like that is worth it to me.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
To those that Pmed me, I accidently deleted all y PM's but I will not know if I am going to this until Friday morning.

Also, those of you around the Auburn area. Jackson has been to three baseball games this year already.... I think he has a son that attends the college but plays another sport. He is also one of the baseballs players slated to attend the grand opening of Tim Hudson's Academy whenever that happens.....

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
be careful: bo can be a royal pain in the butt. in jupiter a few months ago he made us wait at least eight hours (until the day's festivities were complete) before signing. and even then he was surly

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Bo was at a paid event a few years ago, sponsored by Farm Fresh, and he was signing for $2 per. Yes $2. Thinking I was gonna rack at a fraction of his show prices, I went down and he was nasty as could be, limiting everyone to one item, regardless if you had bought tickets or not. He even threatened to keep the item if he caught people going through the line a second time. The guy in front of me was a cop, and said he'd arrest Bo if he took his item! Would've liked to see that go down but it didn't come to that. Anyway, Bo is class-A jackass.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Bo was at a paid event a few years ago, sponsored by Farm Fresh, and he was signing for $2 per. Yes $2. Thinking I was gonna rack at a fraction of his show prices, I went down and he was nasty as could be, limiting everyone to one item, regardless if you had bought tickets or not. He even threatened to keep the item if he caught people going through the line a second time. The guy in front of me was a cop, and said he'd arrest Bo if he took his item! Would've liked to see that go down but it didn't come to that. Anyway, Bo is class-A jackass.

at the national i had a bo jackson game model bat but not game used. when i handed it to him he said "yo where you get this bat" and started checking it out looking for markings. I bought it off the merch booth so i said "bo, i bought it off this guy" and pointed to the guy sitting at the table collecting tickets from tristar. he said "man im making sure this aint my bat you got that" then signed it quickly and handed it back to me

99 bucks well spent NOT what a jackass