Amobi Okoye Meet & Greet 8/6

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thursday August 6th 2009

Meet and Greet 5-7pm at BJ's Restaurant Brewhouse on 1960, right next to the Willowbrook mall. Also dining is 7-9pm, 15% of the proceeds go to the Amobi Okoye Foundation.

So far, the only person guaranteed to attend is Amobi, but I hope some other Texans attend. I just wanted to let everyone know, because this isn't advertised well.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
This is in the Houston area of course, anyone attending?

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Damn, I'd be there if it wasn't for the fact my mom is flying in from California at the same time. Haven't been able to get him at training camp so far.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Damn, I'd be there if it wasn't for the fact my mom is flying in from California at the same time. Haven't been able to get him at training camp so far.

Need anything done? I'm going with friends who don't give a damn about autographs haha.

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Hey, are you sure about this signing? I just realized tomorrow night is the last open training camp date for the Texans. I can't believe that he is doing this and won't be at camp.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
I got the information from his facebook page and I called BJ's and they said it was on.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Well he was a no show for 2 hours. Will be back in 45min

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
No show, but when I went back there was a guy that looked alot like him sitting there, must have been a sibling. I took my photos to someone who is involved in his foundation or a family member and he said he would get them signed for me. They completely botched the scheduling between his practices and the event.