Adrian Nieto, who's interested???

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
$7 per card. Any other items, send me a PM and I'll let you know.

I need to see if this signing is worth doing. As you know the kid is impossible and has lots of cards out there.

Who would send in items and how many??? I need 100+ to make this doable.

H-TownSuns

Founding Member
Credits
Alan I was just wondering if you could explain why Adrian Nieto is "impossible"? He's in rookie ball, how hard can he be? I don't understand why a player in ROOKIE BALL is so difficult that it must be necessary to have a private signing with him.

jetpig00

Credits
Alan, I just want to be honest here, but I really dont think there will be any way for you to get atleast 100 items. With all the controversy surrounding Josh's clients and everything. Adrian really isnt impossible. I have a buddy that has gotten him once or twice and Adrian is alright but is personalizing. The guy isn't really tearing up the GCL either and at $7 a pop, it'll be tough. I as a member do not feel like this signing should happen. If you have any problems or concerns with my thoughts, PM me. Thanks.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
April Fools in July. LOL! Just ruffling some feathers on the weekend. You guys need to relax. I was going to let this go all weekend without saying a word but its obvious some of you would have been in berzerker mode by then.

BTW, I am working on sometime right now which if it happens will be amazing but I dont want to let the cat out of the bag yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Hmm, maybe we should create a thread called Guys We Need and find the market before we contact the players.

If anything came out of this joke, maybe that was it.

BJ was a good signer in the Eastern League but after the show was over and the DUI charge he's been MIA.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Hmm, maybe we should create a thread called Guys We Need and find the market before we contact the players.

If anything came out of this joke, maybe that was it.

BJ was a good signer in the Eastern League but after the show was over and the DUI charge he's been MIA.

Good idea. I've seen other forums with threads that are titled "I would like to get _____________ to sign." That would be a nice addition so that show promoters or people who have access to set up signings could get a feel for who the community is really interested in.

Milkywai

Lifetime Member
Credits
I found Nieto on facebook before ST and sent him a message asking for his addy and he sent his apt # back gladly. He signed my card in a bad silver sharpie, but it still seemed cool to get back. I'm currently on his "friends" list.