I tried to post earlier but didn't get on

Its Legacy Sports Las Vegas

Range $65for cards - $85 Large Items

offers In person and mail

tookool1056

Premier Member
Credits
Ok - I knew better but I did it anyway -

I called the shop and inquired about the signing - I was hoping they may have a last minute deal - However, I got some attitude!
For example I was at a show where autos were $20 cards and 35 for balls for A Hof - I guy breaks out some money and gets a better deal. for $100 he got like 3 cards and 2 balls. But I don't know where to start w Beltre. I would be too high at $25 I think but would pay like $40 just to get it.

The price online is 65.29 - and day of 70.29 for cards. Bats are only $10 more which is not too bad.

Anyway, I mentioned that I thought was a little high and Certified autos on ebay were $25 approx. - even though I think they are less. The guy says we do ebay everyday and hangs up on me.

I call back and said that I wasn't trying to insult them, as I am sure they invested a lot to get him in; However for cards the price is just too high;

He replies he just looked up cards and they were $50 to 100 (and they are some that are numbered this price) and I may get lucky and find one at $25 -

anyway - doesn't seem like they are gonna budge -

Sharpie

Lifetime Member
Credits
Not a very smart dealer hanging up on people. If true, he will not last long in business, and I would never deal with him again. Can't tell you how many times I've dealt with these types. Too busy with their phones to take my $$$$$. No problem, I'll give the $$$ to someone else.

tookool1056

Premier Member
Credits
Very true; I was shocked @ $70 for a card; and then he acts like thats what its worth then acts like he confirmed it

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits
He replies he just looked up cards and they were $50 to 100 (and they are some that are numbered this price) and I may get lucky and find one at $25 -

That guy is an idiot. A certified auto sold as low as $2.99 (which also included a jersey card) and many that sold below $25.

tookool1056

Premier Member
Credits
True , for a joke call legacy sports cards las vegas, tell them you missed the signing; how much fof something