Aaron Rodgers signing

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Denverautographs.com is doing a private signing with Aaron Rodgers.

Here's the pricing:

Pricing to get your signed items:
Flat item up to/including 8x10 $150
Flat item up to/including 16x20 or mini helmet $190
Premium item (jersey, football, helmets, equip, etc $250
Inscription $50

They also have options that you can purchase from them.

Denver Autographs: Your source for John Elway, Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies and Hall of Fame autographed memorabilia.

Thought I'd pass it along in case anyone is interested.

gaflames72

Premier Member
Credits
Dinos Authentics was trying to do one charge like 215-250 for a 8x10, i understand he just won Supber Bowl MVP but thats real pricey, denver has alot better!

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
I have a private signing signature autograph mini for $150 dlvd.

Last edited:

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Dinos Authentics was trying to do one charge like 215-250 for a 8x10, i understand he just won Supber Bowl MVP but thats real pricey, denver has alot better!

This may be the Mounted Memories signing and they are just taking stuff for it. Either way, I had them do a dual signed Rice and Montana mini helmet for me that turned out really nice.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Remember this please! Dino's authentics.... THE KID IS 16 YEARS OLD!!! He couldn't return my calls or emails because he was in high school class. Be careful with Dino's. Doesn't have the financial backing and or experience to do these big names. Nothing against the kid, but he is over his head with these big names.

gaflames72

Premier Member
Credits
thanks SI King, I knew something was not right, dont add him as a facebook friend eithere, he will beat you up on chat about buying stuff, tried to sell me a Joe Johnson 8x10 last year for 109. I have more Joe Johnson autographs than years that kid has been alive!

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
LOLOLOL It's a shame... but I believe Alan (owner of the site) is making it tougher for children or teenagers to get involved with taking in a ton of money and potentially fail and not have the ability to pay it back. I can only hope no one gets ripped off by a kid on this site. Will be sure not to Facebook friend him LOL Thanks for the tip