Aaron Rodgers interest??

bigaj412

Banned
Credits
Hello All-

I have the opportunity to help out on a signing with Super Bowl MVP Aaron Rodgers. Wanted to guage to see if there was any interest. Here are the following prices that I am able to offer. I am not making anything off of this signing.

Flats (up to 8x10) / Mini Helmets - $125
Flats (over 8x10) - $145
Footballs / Full Size Helmets / Jerseys - $165

Inscriptions - $50

All items would need to be in hand by March 1.

Please PM me with any interest. Thank you.

mghammer

Premier Member
Credits
I would love to get Aaron Rodgers at that price, more info please. This sounds too good to be true

bigaj412

Banned
Credits
Longtime poster over on SportsCollectors.net.....haven't spent too much time over here at Sports Graphing yet, but hope to!

The prices are in conjunction with the signing that PlayersInk is doing with Rodgers. Was able to get a discount on pricing for members.

gaflames72

Premier Member
Credits
better than 250 for a 8x10 with dinos authentics, i know he is a SB MVP and all but first ring, not worth 250 for a 8x10 for me! I agree, there are a few other Rodgers signings posted around the net and nothing is that low, way to good to be true!

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I have worked with playersink on a few signings. Their stuff is 100% legit. Their contact list is crazy amazing and they work in some cases directly with the players which makes their pricing cheaper. I can safely say you are in safe hands with them.

sjs779

Premier Member
Credits
Any updates on this signing? Where do we send the items to? Who is the contact? Please PM me back.

bigaj412

Banned
Credits
Denver Autographs is going through PlayersInk for the Rodgers signing. Why is it too good to be true? Because Denver Autographs is charging more? It's simple, they are trying to make a profit. IT'S THE SAME SIGNING! Once again, Denver Autographs is going through PlayersInk for the signing. So the extra money they charge is going right in their pockets. Like I said, I am making nothing off this, so no skin off my balls if you don't participate. I was offered this pricing and thought that I would share with the members of this site to see if I could help out.

They are still finalizing a date with Rodgers' people. Supposed to happen the first week of March. This is why Denvers Autographs states "Date subject to change please check back."

I have responded to PM's. Thanks.