Aaron Capista Private Signing 3/14/08

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
FINALLY HUNTED HIM DOWN AND GOT HIM!!! Your probably laughing because you have never heard of him, but I have 113 cards I need done. This signing will take place with Aaron Capista, former Red Sox prospect, who I had big hopes for. He agreed to do the signing as well for $1 per and if he could keep some cards as he has ran out. I have offered him 50 of mine to keep so that has been taken care of. The same rules apply from the Faison and Anto signing. Here they are if you missed them:

I can accept cash, check, money order, and Paypal. MAKE CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS OUT TO ME AS I WILL BE WRITING HIM ONE FINAL CHECK. I am setting a target send out date of Friday, March 14, 2008, which means everything must be in hand by that day. If you haven't been able to tell yet, this will be a mail out signing, unlike the Anto signing, which was conducted in person therefore no COA/Proof Shots will be possible. This is however an easy and cheap way to get a guy who fell off the face of the baseball world. Check my feedback/references from the Antonelli signing. As with the last signing SASE is a must.

Price (Your item)
Cards- $1 per
Balls- Absolutely Not

Price (My item)-2000 Bowman Draft Pick
Card- $1 per (includes return shipping) + $1 for signing fee

Capista.jpg

I would appreciate a number in your post corresponding to how many items you will be sending so I can get an idea of whats to come although I am certainly not expecting much.

Send items for this signing to my home address and as with the other signings please make it easy on me, include your SASE, a list, your user name ect. I will make another list of peoples stuff I have received as they come in.

Sean Tommervik
52 Shawnee Ave
East Bridgewater, MA 02333

Last edited:

boswell423

Founding Member
Credits
Ya, that is his only major issue. Hopefully this doesn't dissuade him from signing my team setters I sent out a week ago to him!

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Ya, that is his only major issue. Hopefully this doesn't dissuade him from signing my team setters I sent out a week ago to him!

I sent to him in 03 and then last offseason both c/o home and didn't get swat back. He seems like a cool guy, but I guess he is not a big signing guy. Told me he used to use the cards to put his number on and give to girls at bars, which is why he ran out. Guess he just doesn't like TTM though.

BenB

Founding Member
Credits
Told me he used to use the cards to put his number on and give to girls at bars, which is why he ran out. Guess he just doesn't like TTM though.

What a great use for cards.

Put me down for one.

boswell423

Founding Member
Credits
I sent to him in 03 and then last offseason both c/o home and didn't get swat back. He seems like a cool guy, but I guess he is not a big signing guy. Told me he used to use the cards to put his number on and give to girls at bars, which is why he ran out. Guess he just doesn't like TTM though.

Bummer - If he happens to get my request and wants a couple bucks, sign me up!

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
i may have 3..kj

FJMBoston

Founding Member
Credits
Aaron Capista

Sean,

I'll check my various Red Sox minor league sets, but I'd be in for at least five! I'll let you know the final tally in a week or so.

Thanks!
Rick
FJMBoston