4 RULES for Private Signings

sportsintegritycom

Premier Member
Website
www.sportsintegrity.com
Credits
RULES 04-21-2008

OK, due to some complaints from members that the perception is that I am trying to monopolize the Private Signings that appear on the site, the following rules have been tweaked to make them as fair to everyone involved. Some have been deleted.

Due to a few recent glitches with some private signings, one being my own, we need to impliement these rules.

So, here we go:

(1) You must contact me in advance, and gain approval in advance, before any mention of the signing can be announced to the members.

(2) You must be at least 18 years of age and have the financial means to make everything right if the signing goes wrong.

(3) The items must be protected against damage, theft, etc. All packages must be insured for the full price of the item being signing and the fee charged to get said item signed. MEANING - to and from the signing NOT back to the customer unless you are charging money for return shipping then YOU MUST SEND WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AT THE VERY LEAST!

Added 3-14-2009

RULE 4 - THE DEALER RULE
Dealers who only come on to promote their signings, equipment, etc and do not contribute to the board otherwise MUST be site sponsors or your signings WILL NOT be approved.

Visit http://www.sportsgraphing.com/advertise.php for more details!
HI I am doing a signing this weekend at the Upper Deck Store in huntiongton Beach ca. Is this ok to post? Thanks!

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Alan, or Mods, or whom ever...

wasn't there a rule about if you post a private siging on THIS board, the price for members MUST be the lowest you are offering? I can't seem to find this 'rule' in print anywhere on the site. I could be mistaken, but I remember it from somewhere...any help????

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
New Rule for the Upcoming Signings forum

The rules have always been here for those who choose to read them.

http://www.sportsgraphing.com/upcoming-signings/44807-4-rules-private-signings.html

Since RULE # ONE has habitually been ignored by members, from this point forward ALL signings go into a Moderator queue until an email is sent to me requesting permission to post the signing.

God knows I do not want to add this step and police this forum but its became extremely obvious that some people cannot follow the rules so this is a necessary evil.

So, make your thread then email me or send me a PM telling me the details of the signing.

PS - If you are a dealer who just uses the site to post your signings, there will be a point where you will be asked to be an advertiser Advertising Rates.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Just real happy to see you all taking steps to keep the HATERS at bay. If for any reason someone doesn't agree with a price on a players signature, then simply close the thread and move on. Why cry and complain? Why antagonize and encourage others to jump in and toss in their hateful opinion. If someone else is helped, then the promoter did his job. If someone doesn't like it, then keep your 2 cents to yourself. Keep up the good work Mods!

curtisc

Lifetime Member
Credits
alan

i have tried to send this private signing request to you via pm on 9/10/15 but have not had a response yet so i will try on this thread. here is what i sent:

private signing request to post

hi!

i have a very good relationship with former Twins pitcher and reclusive autograph signer, kevin stanfield, and he has agreed to do a private signing with me. i have posted the private signing on another 2 sites but would like to let members on this site know as well because he is an impossible signature these days and he can really use the money! he has had his left leg amputated (we have never talked about why, i am assuming diabetes but not certain yet) and he lives alone with his mother in a very high-crime neighborhood in southern california.

any other details i would love to let you know. tell me what i need to post this private signing which is set tentatively for 10/15/15. i have no problem insuring and tracking any items signed for members and will also be taking photos of the signing. pretty much all proceeds will go directly to kevin and his mother. i am not making anything from this. my motivation is to get kevin and his mother some help financially and that is good enough for me! he also lets me have as many autographs as i want so that is worth it to me to help him out as well. please let me know what else i need to communicate to you for this signing.

thanks!

curtis c.

pitt23fan

Premier Member
Credits
Alan, sent you an email the other day trying to get approval to post a private signing I have coming up in March. Let me know if I can post it.