2008 Pirates Caravan schedule announced

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
bixler would be the main one, i will look and let u know, thanks..kj

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
I don't have anything left for him, so send whatever you want.

JSG1984

Founding Member
Credits
Nady wasn't there last year, why would he this year?

kjamidon

Credits
I don't have anything left for him, so send whatever you want.

this is what i have

john russell..15 and only need 3...u keep the rest, i will never see him

brian bixler..5 all for sets

tommy g....6 all for sets

mccutchen...4 all for sets

maholm..1 for a set

i realize that there are alot of tuff and any help would be grateful..lmk

plus do you need other pirates player cards, i have bust a few boxes and i really dont need them..mk..thanks..kj

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
this is what i have

john russell..15 and only need 3...u keep the rest, i will never see him

brian bixler..5 all for sets

tommy g....6 all for sets

mccutchen...4 all for sets

maholm..1 for a set

i realize that there are alot of tuff and any help would be grateful..lmk

plus do you need other pirates player cards, i have bust a few boxes and i really dont need them..mk..thanks..kj

I hear Russell is not a very good signer, but Bree says he's a very nice guy. I'm planning on seeing Gorzo on the caravan as well as Piratefest and I have at least that many set cards for him too. The others shouldn't be a problem. I'll try to get you a giveaway card for the new guys since Bree designed all those.

kjamidon

Credits
john was not kind to me in columbus and would never sign for me..i will send the cards and what get signed does and if POSSIBLE, mathis and i would like to get whatever bree designs..we are collectors of her work..lol..thanks..

btw, i have a BUNCH of Zack Cozarts donruss elites, like 20 of them, so dont buy any, i will get a few signed for ya..thanks..kj

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
john was not kind to me in columbus and would never sign for me..i will send the cards and what get signed does and if POSSIBLE, mathis and i would like to get whatever bree designs..we are collectors of her work..lol..thanks..

btw, i have a BUNCH of Zack Cozarts donruss elites, like 20 of them, so dont buy any, i will get a few signed for ya..thanks..kj

You guys will be taken care of. She's going to try to grab a couple of the actual Pirates holiday cards. It's a little more exciting than our card.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Nady wasn't there last year, why would he this year?

Nady is on the early list, as is Morris. I'm not allowed to post the whole thing (yet), but it's only 12 guys who ended the season with the Pirates, the new manager & pitching coach, Bixler, McCutchen, and Walker. There are a couple guys on the caravan list who are not on the Piratefest list (coughmclouthcoughpearcecough).

If you PM me and I like you, I might send you the whole list, not that it's all that exciting.....:(